XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like XFX because of their excellent warranty and the looks of their cards.

I had a XFX 4890 and then upgraded to a XFX 5870. Never had any problems with them, ran quite and cool. Awesome products !!!

I'd like to go back to a Radeon card, more power efficient for the performance.

XFX Radeon HD 6990 is the fastest card out their on the market. Anything you throw at it will be thrown right back. I want to win this card cause i know that it is going to last a long time this is the card to get. Interesting that its also energy efficient. XFX is a bad ass company and it would complete my new black and red setup! Thanks for giving me a opportunity to win such a beastly card HardOCP!

2 graphics cards on one GPU- check, built in crossfire- check, XFX great warranty- Check

whats not to like.

I like that XFX isn't scared to go outside the norm and try new things whereas you don't see that creativity in other product lines.

The 6990 is the leader of the pack right now, I would love to get back into the dual GPU arena with this beast.

I have to say I like the double lifetime warranty. This looks like a sweet card.

I like XFX because as a company they didn't bend knee to Nvidia like so many others have. :D

I just recently got a XFX 6950 and so far I am loving it. Registration was easy and the process for the MIR was painless. They keep you informed every step of the way.

I would love to play with the 6990, maybe try out Tri-fire.

XfX rulz and the 6990 can let me work the beta for battlefield 3 full on when that day comes

10308-1993-Mazda-Miata-MX5.jpg

i drive a 93 miata

lets add what i like about XFX - The card i have now goes nice and high clock wise, stays in nice temps, has lifetime warranty, and if I do aftermarket cooling it will still be covered by warranty

Last edited:
I also just bought an XFX Radeon 6950 1G - nice balance of price/performance.
I could use this to upgrade the other box.

I have an XFX GTX280 that is still running in a SLI setup that my son uses every day. That card has seen 3 years+ of solid use in at least 4 different machines... Great warranty, great products, what is not to like about XFX?

XFX is a great company. I love their warranty program. Getting a XFX HD 6990 would be a huge upgrade over my HD 5870.

what do I like about XFX? warranty and service. the 6990? can we say awesome potatoes?

XFX has a great warranty plan! I've owned 3 or 4 different cards by them and never had to use it though :) The 6990 is a sick performer, and I would probably sell my 6850 and grab another xfx 6970 so I'd have 3 GPU's :) That and a new mb/proc would have me ready for some high end BF3 gaming :)

Good luck everyone!

I have 2 4850's in my system right now. They are a few gens behind, but because XFX rocks, they still are viable cards. I really really really really want a new video set, I am looking at XFX almost soley because of the experience I have with the cards I have now.
You wouldnt find anyone more appreciative of the card if you gave it to me.
I could put it in my system and still use my other XFX cards in my sons system.
Thanks very much
Mike

I like the red on black which would look good in my case but not only that, dual GPU and 4 GB....time to buy a few more monitors!

I'd have to say I like XFX for their warranty and customer support. The card itself is a beast. Wouldn't mind getting one to try out a multi-monitor setup.

My Beast (HD Heritage Softail Classic) would go well with the XFX beast card.
Still using an old DX9 card now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back