XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XFX makes some of the most kick-a** cards around plus the warranty makes them a no-brainer!

xfx has knowledgeable customer service that won't run you through all those unrelated problems in a troubleshooting guide like most companies do.

Absolutely love XFX Support! I had a card fail and was utterly surprised that not only someone in the US answered the phone when I called, but he listened to the troubleshooting I had done and I didn't have to wade through a script repeating everything I tried. Not only that, the replacement card I got back from that was a generation newer! XFX Customer for life here!

Images.aspx

The only XFX cards I've had were rock solid, still kicking to this day! Maybe if I win the 6990 it will last as long as my 8800GTS 320 has!

I like the red look with all the logos looks very clean :) I've own a XFX card and they run the best!

XFX is great. I used them in the Nvidia days, and both my Radeon 5750 and Radeon 5850 are XFX branded.

allways used ati since 3dfx buy out then went to saphire.<< spelt worng on purpose LOL but since i got a xfx ill never go back to anything else love the waiting to test before just posting ever driver that comes out and when i do update there drivers just work great for me.

if this is still going i have a psu to run these bad boys. thansk that is my entry.

I've been nothing but extremely satisfied with my XFX products.

Love the 6690 because it shows the ability of AMD's GPU's to still take the single card performance crown despite the fact that the GPU its based on isn't as fast as nvidia's.

myride.jpg

Yes that me 42 years ago! Turning 50 in a few days and the cards would make a great present!

Last edited:
The 6990 is a badass single card, dual gpu, sollution.. I wonder if its possible to crossfire a 6990 with 2 6970s?

I absolutely love XFX because of how involved they are with their community. I get to play with Rika and Fefe pretty often and it's a blast to have that opportunity.

Thanks for hosting this contest guys!

I need a reason to build a new computer, XFX HD 6990 would be more then enough of a reason to do so.

I've owned a number of XFX product over the years. I have never really had any issues with their products and just bought an XFX HD 6850 for my wife's PC build.

I love XFX because of their double life-time warranty means it's transferable to a second owner and increases the value of the brand.

I like that I can run eyefinity on the best, most baddest-assed games out now...and that I can heat my small apartment during the winter. :p

I think your original post summed up what there is to like about the 6990... but XFX is a pretty awesome company considering I have two of their cards now and they rock.

Great company - rocking one of their mobos now. Would love an upgrade from my 6950!!

XFX offers a lifetime warranty on their video cards and that piece of mind is why I purchase their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back