XFX Geforce 8800 *GTS* 512MB $244 after rebate?

Just ordered mine. Don't forget to do a print screen of your checkout page in case any sort of dispute arises.

Also, ebates has 4% cash back with mwave.com for the next 13 hours or so (another $10 back)...

12/12:Your order has been verified, we are processing it at this time. Thank you for shopping with us.

please please please

Just ordered mine. Don't forget to do a print screen of your checkout page in case any sort of dispute arises.

Also, ebates has 4% cash back with mwave.com for the next 13 hours or so (another $10 back)...

ebates ?

I wanna see the looks on your faces when you realize they sent you a GT instead of a GTS :eek: , jk. This looks like a bomb deal, let me know if its legit as soon as one of you get one.

Definately not canceling my dell order at this point. But one can hope!

God...my desire to build up my bank account is stronger than my desire to jump on this...but not by much.

I wonder if that was suppose to read $364.99?

Someone made a mistake :confused::confused::confused:

Your MWAVE.COM order has been verified, we are processing it at this time. Thank you for shopping with us.

Sincerely,

MWAVE.COM

lol im hoping this works even though its all over slickdeals

Holy Crap

I just bought an 8800GT but i'm tempted to buy this if only to resell it, lol

I also have a GT on the way but this is too good to resist.. i never get in on these price mistakes in time.

With my luck they will charge me $350 and sent me a GT.

Ordered one... if it doesn't fit in my little case alongside my sound card then I'll stick with the single slot 8800GT I ordered and resell it.

I guess they will enjoy a bunch of negative feedback on the reseller sites and better business bureu.

Dear [Name]:

With regard to the above mentioned order, we would like to inform you that your order has been verified and is currently being processed. As a reminder, the tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail after your order has successfully shipped. Thank you for shopping at Mwave.com, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Mwave.com

Sounds good thus far.

My order just became Un-approved :(

here come the cancellations

12/12/07-Your Shipping Method information has been changed per your request :confused:

hate to make all of you angry, but looks like theres a pricing error and the card is now $364.99, so it is likely that most, if not all of you will have your orders cancelled. :mad:

Hey guys, i know the son of the owner of Mwave, i always make fun of him cause i order off newegg. anyways they wont cancel them

dont mail them or call them, let the order process first and get through their system :p

Back