• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

XFi option in BF2 doesnt work?

Dillusion

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
5,465
I installed my XFi today with my new rig. I installed the drivers from the CD, and when i went to play BF2 i checked the XFi options in audio options, and it says my hardware doesnt meet the required specifications?

Am i being a noob or is there a patch i needa get...
 
make sure your mode for your XFi is set to gaming mode. I had the same problem when it was set to entertainment or audio creation mode.
 
..but not if you have a fatality or pro or prem...the latest drivers break the headphone sensing.
 
did you notice any real difference on the X-Fi setting? I read somewhere that the setting was for the higher-end cards allowing it to utilize the X-ram, which would make the low end X-Fi's not really benefit much.
 
Baker_God said:
did you notice any real difference on the X-Fi setting? I read somewhere that the setting was for the higher-end cards allowing it to utilize the X-ram, which would make the low end X-Fi's not really benefit much.

Between 'hardware/high' and 'xfi' there isnt much difference. My xfi does have a samsung ram chip on it tho.
 
Back
Top