Hi,
I'm evaluating investing in a Xeon processor (5500 Series) & mobo. What isn't clear to me is where Intel are on their roadmap as regards introducing new models and potential socket changes etc.
I don't want to be investing in the trailing edge of this particular technology curve if i can help it. At the very least i want to better understand the technology landscape looking ahead for Xeon.
All opinion and insights will be warmly received.
Regards,
Dave
I'm evaluating investing in a Xeon processor (5500 Series) & mobo. What isn't clear to me is where Intel are on their roadmap as regards introducing new models and potential socket changes etc.
I don't want to be investing in the trailing edge of this particular technology curve if i can help it. At the very least i want to better understand the technology landscape looking ahead for Xeon.
All opinion and insights will be warmly received.
Regards,
Dave