• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

XCLIO Gallery

I started a thread similar to this a few weeks ago, no one posted up. I just ordered one.
 
I had this LONG ago. Didn't like the case too much. The novelty of a big fan wore off QUICK.




 
I got my case the other day, but bad mobo is keeping me from taking pics, cause there is nothing in there. I had no problems, its a great case. Ill post pics hopefully Thursday when my RMA gets in.
 
ok guys here ist my xClio II:

The front feels like silicone. Therefore I think it is silicone. With 5 HDD-LEDs end a BIG Power-Button :D
tower_1.jpg


On the left side the big 25cm fan.
tower_2.jpg


The inside of the Tower.
I had to fasten the HDDs with screws because they wasn't firm with the Brackets.
tower_3.jpg
 
Stunning......IMO!

Ill take better ones soon, just giving y'all a taste of the intenseness of the A-830 brother!

PICT0335.jpg


PICT0334.jpg


PICT0332.jpg
 
haha, the pics make it look far brighter than what it actually is. I have a small room here at school and at night the light is not too bad at all, and I need it dark to sleep.
 
nice. almost got one, but it seemes cramped compared to my armour and i wanted the room :)
 
Yes, it is smaller than the Armor cases. Which I like, those are too big for what I want. My buddy has one I'm not so nuts about those 2 folding "doors."
 
Seeing pictures of taco's system gives me a ridiculous urge to buy that case...
 
Back
Top