XCLIO Gallery

I started a thread similar to this a few weeks ago, no one posted up. I just ordered one.

I had this LONG ago. Didn't like the case too much. The novelty of a big fan wore off QUICK.

I got my case the other day, but bad mobo is keeping me from taking pics, cause there is nothing in there. I had no problems, its a great case. Ill post pics hopefully Thursday when my RMA gets in.

ok guys here ist my xClio II:

The front feels like silicone. Therefore I think it is silicone. With 5 HDD-LEDs end a BIG Power-Button :D
tower_1.jpg

On the left side the big 25cm fan.
tower_2.jpg

The inside of the Tower.
I had to fasten the HDDs with screws because they wasn't firm with the Brackets.
tower_3.jpg

Stunning......IMO!

Ill take better ones soon, just giving y'all a taste of the intenseness of the A-830 brother!

PICT0335.jpg

PICT0334.jpg

PICT0332.jpg

haha, the pics make it look far brighter than what it actually is. I have a small room here at school and at night the light is not too bad at all, and I need it dark to sleep.

nice. almost got one, but it seemes cramped compared to my armour and i wanted the room :)

Yes, it is smaller than the Armor cases. Which I like, those are too big for what I want. My buddy has one I'm not so nuts about those 2 folding "doors."

Seeing pictures of taco's system gives me a ridiculous urge to buy that case...

Back