• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

xbox project (dead metel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ps2 !!!!!!s" lol......i dislike consoles...but i still think its cool to modify one..
 
Jesus christ. I haven't seen this much flame since I visited Neverland Ranch. Is this all stemming from the confederate flag? To quote voltaire, "I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it."
He's said many times that it's a work in progress. What more do you guys want? I'm sure he didn't post here for negative reinforcement.

The cuts look clean so far. Keep up the good work, man.
 
ha guys just want to say sorry for the lak of updates. xmas and all that crap has make it hard to work on it. hope to get some work done soon.
 
Hello all i'm back :rolleyes: . Any way i have done a lot of thinking looking and googling. And i came up with this.
blackbox25sl.jpg

I know ammo cases old right? Well so there cool, now i "got" this idea from a guy name zapwizard no joke. If you go to bit-tech you should have seen this pc before.
Heres his 25mm ammo pc


Ps, Sorry thats the only pic its 4:08 AM here lol.

EDIT, Well its 4:58 lol

Heres a shot of the plexi wood yes WOOD the case and a aircraft cover. Thats just a little of the parts i'm going to need now (slams head in to ammo case).
parts32qt.jpg


And heres my god like ms paint work :D . What i'm thinking aboat for the front panel.
thepic1gc.jpg


If any one has a better idea for the front please show and tell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top