Xbox One with Kinect $280 shipped.

I think I'm fine with pre-owned, we're talking an item thats been out about a year. Has had no wide spread talk of defect issues (RROD that sorta crap) and basically costs $399 new.

$299 w/ tax is what I'm showing, shipping free

"Not Included: Hdmi Cable, Ac Power Cable, Wireless Controller, Owners Manual"

Not a deal at all, you will end up paying 50-60 for a controller, plus Power cable/brick

"Not Included: Hdmi Cable, Ac Power Cable, Wireless Controller, Owners Manual"

Not a deal at all, you will end up paying 50-60 for a controller, plus Power cable/brick

lol that pretty much makes this the worst deal ever. Pay close to full retail price for a used system!

I've bought several items from Cowboom and they have all been in great condition, but you must be very careful with the description. I got lucky and grabbed one of these deals early and got all of the accessories.

$280 w/kinect compared to $450/kinect bundle w/Assassins Creed is a very good deal

I clicked choose options and all of them are in fair condition with significant scratches. I don't know what kind of warranty these units come with too. Noooooo thanks..

I got my $270 kinect-less but *new* Xbox One back in November from the Kohls deal.

...I wonder why people weren't making a big deal about that one.

Probably because kinect is like 100 bucks by itself. Though, I guess it shouldn't matter since Kinect is no longer required for any game that didn't have it shoved in their face like the earlier stuff was.

Deal sounds like shit, considering you are missing everything cept the core console.

Not that this makes it a deal IMO but most of the ones I see stated they do include the AC Power cable and several of them include the controller and HDMI cable so its not as bad as some have previously stated. One includes everything except the owners manual.

I still wouldn't go for it but in case others are considering check the whats available before you dismiss it based on the previous comments.

just check those desctiptions...=) plenty of them on there with EVERYTHING included....... i bought my ps3 the same way and it had everything... and has been working perfectly since i bought it.

here are 2 examples of a couple id roll the dice on for $280.... looks like a wholesaler in chino, CA selling them all.....LOL
What's Included:.....
XBOX One 500GB, Kinect Sensor, HDMI Cable, AC power cable, Wireless controller, Warranty seal
Not Included:
Wired Headset, Owners Manual
Notes:
Significant scratches on Hard Drive Cover, System works well

What's Included:
XBOX One 500GB, Kinect Sensor, HDMI Cable, AC power cable, Wireless controller, Warranty seal
Not Included:
Wired Headset, Owners Manual
Notes:
LIGHT SCRATCHES ON HARDDRIVE COVER, KINECT IN PERFECT CONDITION

Last edited:
I got a xbone this way, just look through the listings and see which ones are complete.

Mine ended up being bad, freezing all the time... it was still under warranty through Microsoft though, so I paid the $15 for the advanced replacement through Microsoft.

Couple days later and I had a brand new xbone for 280 with kinnect.

Back