xbox one in stock @ amazon

Not a bad deal on the wireless controller with play and charge kit (79.99) if you are going to get each separately. 59.99 + 25.

Cheers

thanks, my brothers best friend was looking for one and he just ordered it thanks to the op

Any game deals out there for the XBone One launch titles other than Amazon having a few at a discount?

Target has 2 games for 30% off each YMMV (BM ONLY) pm me if you need the coupon. If anyone is stuck choosing between Forza and Need for Speed....get Forza if you care about online play at all.

Just got tracking for my order. Will be delivered tomorrow, gotta love Amazon Prime. :)

Amazon Prime is a sexy beast :) Glad to see how quickly they can get the hardware back out this gen. Commodity hardware FTW!

lasted a while though compared to the ps4, it was gone within minutes.

Which means nothing without knowing stock. They could have had 10000 X1s and 100 PS4s for all anyone knows. PS4 just had its world wide launch.

I returned my very old XBOX 360 to BB two weeks ago & scored that $100.00 Gift Card. Decided to jump on another smaller & sleek 360 again. BB was offering the 360 with 250GB HD & 4 games for $189.99 on BF. Ordered it online & picked it up @ my local store a few days later. I'll wait until the end of summer/fall to score the XBOX One when the smokes clears.

My local GameStop has had these in stock since the launch

So are you going to answer or what???? What is the store number/location. I really am curious to know where these stores are that have "had them in stock since launch."

I haven't checked my local Walmart lately, but the night of launch they had 17 units and only 8 people in line as of 11:30 PM. None of their preorder customers had shown up yet.

You can also check other threads where people have walked in Target and found 4-5 sitting in the display.

I haven't checked my local Walmart lately, but the night of launch they had 17 units and only 8 people in line as of 11:30 PM. None of their preorder customers had shown up yet.

You can also check other threads where people have walked in Target and found 4-5 sitting in the display.

I get that. I am just asking for specific details that give these store locations. I keep reading these reports but no one gives store numbers/locations.

To not give locations for those who want to purchase an item seems disingenuous to the spirit of the original post.

I went to Costco yesterday and they had a pallet full @ $479.
This is in Austin.

Thanks to the OP, I received my XB1 along with BF4 yesterday. Having a blast with it. :)

Also reported stores will have stock this Sunday for the flyer. I believe Best Buy is this Sunday and Target next Sunday, but you may want to double check.

Is the Day One version actually rare now?

I believe the game editions might be since they include DLC like some of the preorder copies. If you are planning on picking up a console soon and see Day One games you might want to grab them. I remember reading some stores never even got the Day One edition of the games.

Is the Day One version actually rare now?

No. Microsoft store is still bundling day one edition so its not rare as some people may think. Im just shock that the one is still in stock. Bad sign for msoft?

No. Microsoft store is still bundling day one edition so its not rare as some people may think. Im just shock that the one is still in stock. Bad sign for msoft?

I wouldn't go that far since I have talked to people who saw PS4s in stock.

I think production has gotten so much better in the 8 years since the last launch that they are able to produce more units quicker. People are expecting tough availability which is looking less and less likely. This combined with zero reason imho to buy either console right now means the wow factor and have to have it isn't there. Combine this with price and the social factor, waiting for your friends to upgrade or decide on new console, you have a slow launch of a new console generation.

I think once something like Titanfall comes out then you might see runs on the consoles where they are tougher to get. Until that must have next gen must have game comes out, might as well sit on the sidelines while letting other people beta test the product. Even the gaming podcasts I listen to recommend waiting and wouldn't have bought if not for being part of their job.

Back