• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

x98gulinski?

Ok, it has been a while since I've had to ponder getting into the anti-mowing shed.....

Where did I leave that key.... :eek:

[H]appy mowing :cool:

 
A name search at EOC has this person being previously with the SilentPCREview but has not folded with them for quite a while. Impressive ramping up.
 
I noticed him today, my 7.5 years of folding is about to get mowed.......in a big way.

Waves as x98gulinski blows right on by.
 
Indeed. Just when I thought I vanquished my rearview mirror...
 
We've been getting some awesome new members lately. Pretty impressive to be on the top 20 these days anyway!
 
21760d1291520919-verizon-lte-chews-through-data-ludicrous-speed-ludicrous-speed.png


Very impressive ramp, looks like he has folded with us before as well. I hope he stops in to share details on his HGH infused Boxen.
 
Hi, well I have a classroom of MAC pro's sitting and idling so I thought I'd put them to good use. I've folded off and on for a while just never had anything good enough at my disposal to get some good production.
 
Hi, well I have a classroom of MAC pro's sitting and idling so I thought I'd put them to good use. I've folded off and on for a while just never had anything good enough at my disposal to get some good production.
awesome! nice work.
 
Well... he opted not to receive PM....so this goes here...
for some reason he has decided to split his farm to evga...

Hope he wakes up ....
 
he comes up and goes quite a bit. on and off my threat list quite a bit.
 
Chandan has 3 quad dodeca systems 48cores a pop.
 
Five months of folding and he has 92 million points! OMG!

woot!

Huh...its already been 5mo.
I'll have been folding for Hard for 8mo.or so...
Yeah I think I had just figured out my overclock on my 4p when he came around and had me teach him to overclock...
 
Sorry I split for a while, doing the TZC with evga and then I'll be back, I just was looking to help out my fellow mountain time zone folks, should be over by friday.
 
this user has opted not to receive pm's ...
go look in your settings...
 
Sorry I split for a while, doing the TZC with evga and then I'll be back, I just was looking to help out my fellow mountain time zone folks, should be over by friday.

Tamales and beer when you get back :cool:
 
thanks, Patriot, fixed it, I can do beer but the tamales you'll have to pick up from you local food truck.
 
Back
Top