• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X800XTPE for $420

Maybe the link is wrong? I can't find the X800XT on Dell's site
 
pxc said:
what's the DP/N?

I have abolsutely no clue what means but I'm going to say 5-7 days. :D

Or Maybe you meant Manufacturer Part# 100-435210
Dell Part# A0381920?
 
weird...its part of their Health Care/Enteprise site..

dunno..I placed an order anyway..we'll see what happens..

$440 after shipping and taxes..
 
The Batman said:
I have abolsutely no clue what means but I'm going to say 5-7 days. :D
LOL I tried too... with 2nd day shipping for $12.
 
Its not from Dell, its through thier special business site, and the card is shipped from ATi and not Dell, just called em up. Also has to be purchased through a business. Dell doesn't know about the ship date. They said call up ATi to find that out.
 
I'm not holding my breath...but this would even beat my XT:pE I got from Compusa by a couple of dollars..
 
well if someone places an order I'm sure Dell will honor it, just depends on when the cards are ready at ATi.
 
rancor said:
They said call up ATi to find that out.
I read that and thought good idea... so I did. ATI says they only have a range right now for their own web site orders of Sept 15- Oct 15.

I'll wait 2 weeks and if shipping is nowhere in sight, I'll cancel.

In another way, this is plain terrible. No mail order/retailers have BBA x800XT PEs, ATI isn't shipping any for over a month (unlike 6800U direct preorders which are being steadily shipped direct) and I don't see any systems with x800XT PE installed ready to buy (or even that anyone has recently received one). This smells like ATI decided to do a respin and/or yields are horrible.
 
ATI better pray to whatever diety they go down on that they get the XTPE out before HL2.
 
The Batman said:
Whoa that's weird...I'm clicking on the link and it's taking me to the XTPE. But you guys are saying it's not for you? What's up...I'm not logged in or anything like that. I'll surf the site a bit and try to find another link.

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx...rchType=AND&category_id=2999&k=X800XT&x=0&y=0

Try that. Any luck?

If not just punch in X800XT [don't put PE] in the search.
Works for me..why the hell are they slashing the price on the XTPE while at the same time trying to get $250 for a 9800pro? lol :p
 
LOL I got the "Order Acknowledgement"
Code:
Billing Information    		Shipping Information  
  
Payment Method 			Shipping Method 
Credit Card			2nd Day


Bill To 			Ship To 
xxxxx xxxxx			xxxxx xxxxx
xxxxx xxxxx			xxxxx xxxxx
xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx		xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx
xxxxx xxxxx, xx xxxxx		xxxxx xxxxx, xx xxxxx
(xxx) xxx-xxxx			(xxx) xxx-xxxx


Order detail - order placed 8/12/2004 2:xx:xx PM 
Radeon X800XT Platinum Edition Qty: 1 Unit Price: 416.66 
 
  
Contract Code: 70137 
 
Sub-Total $416.66 
 
Shipping $12.00 
 
Estimated Tax $35.36 
 
Total Price $464.02

i'll update if I get the order confirmation.
 
Well hopefully Dell will be very high on ATI's priority list. Hope you guys get your cards relatively soon.
 
The Batman said:
ATI better pray to whatever diety they go down on that they get the XTPE out before HL2.

yeah cuz you konw no card slower than this will be able to run hl2 :rolleyes:
 
KoDt said:
yeah cuz you konw no card slower than this will be able to run hl2 :rolleyes:

Uh no, my point has OBVIOUSLY nothing to do with performence. HL2 and D3 are the main hardware sellers this generation. Most people like myself want to play it at max rez full everything [hell with me it's not an option, the Dell2001FP looks like ass on any other resolution besides 1600x1200]. In other words, we're upgrading for these games. So yes...uncommon sense = your friend.
 
well this is a bit different since Dell isn't shipping might not be like always, but normally they do.
 
well against my better judgement i went ahead and ordered one since i have searched all of dallas and havent been able to find any 6800 ultras or X800 XT's and i really owuld like a new card. 2nd day shipping so i will report back with results in a few days (hopefully).
 
The Batman said:
Uh no, my point has OBVIOUSLY nothing to do with performence. HL2 and D3 are the main hardware sellers this generation. Most people like myself want to play it at max rez full everything [hell with me it's not an option, the Dell2001FP looks like ass on any other resolution besides 1600x1200]. In other words, we're upgrading for these games. So yes...uncommon sense = your friend.

It was pretty obvious to me...

I think the 2001FP does a much better than average job of interpolation...I run halo at 1280x1024 sometimes and it looks great...that's using the dvi out...
 
^eMpTy^ said:
It was pretty obvious to me...

I think the 2001FP does a much better than average job of interpolation...I run halo at 1280x1024 sometimes and it looks great...that's using the dvi out...

Ya 3D stuff it's pretty good on...2D stuff get's raped. Trying playing Kotor/NWN and have a look at your portrait. Icky.
 
Well, I made the plunge. $451. I had to pay Taxes but I did get a free shipping option (I guess cause I'm in Austin.)

I guess I don't mind taking a chance because it's Dell. I know they're not some fly-by-night PC shop. Plus I know people who work there and still know a few folks on the Premier side of house.
 
wesmaster said:
well against my better judgement i went ahead and ordered one since i have searched all of dallas and havent been able to find any 6800 ultras or X800 XT's and i really owuld like a new card. 2nd day shipping so i will report back with results in a few days (hopefully).

the evga ultra is in stock at newegg. well, it was about 15 mins ago when i last looked.

yup still there. the leadteks are in stock now also.
 
ordered the x800xtpe for $450....i'll give it a couple weeks to see if it actually ships and then sell my x800pro, if not i'll cancel and be happy still.
 
I just sent an email to a buddy of mine that works in that department. He's checking for me about what's going to happen with this card.
 
Well it looks like it's a go as far as the card goes. They have them, according to all of their systems.
 
Well, if you have acknowledged the entire Gateway / CDW situation, having the cards "in the system" does not always guarantee that they have them.

Sorry if come off as rude, but it's just been so horrible that us enthsiasts are introduced to awesome hardware, and, when finally we see justification to spend 500 dollars on a computer component, we can't even get our hands on one.

It's alright, because I finally have my 6800 Ultra with a DD waterclock to play with. But preordered from Dell also.
 
quicksilverXP said:
Well, if you have acknowledged the entire Gateway / CDW situation, having the cards "in the system" does not always guarantee that they have them.

Sorry if come off as rude, but it's just been so horrible that us enthsiasts are introduced to awesome hardware, and, when finally we see justification to spend 500 dollars on a computer component, we can't even get our hands on one.

It's alright, because I finally have my 6800 Ultra with a DD waterclock to play with. But preordered from Dell also.

I know, the QTY listed was only 99 anyway, so it's just one of those things that's a wait and see. I did get the info directly from the manager of Software and Peripherals of that division, though.
 
i just ordered mine, i hope they physically have them.

graphics companies are making it hard for me to spend my money on their products.
 
Back
Top