X800XL OC Speeds post here

hey post your X800XL overcloking results here, post your manufacturer and your max stable speeds with no artifacting, mine are 450/1080

connect3d with zalman v700-cu, 468 1152. It will go a little bit higher before artifacing, but that's the oc i'm comfortable with!

EDIT:
mmynett said:
connect3d with zalman v700-cu, 468 1152. It will go a little bit higher before artifacing, but that's the oc i'm comfortable with!

Why are you not on my list?
With that OC you should be near the top of the X800 XL pile!

xl0kb.jpg

If you want the name of manufacturers just search for the User and check out their sig.
You can probably assume that their cards do not artifact at these speeds.

Ati card in the Ati box, I run it at 450/550. It wont go a Mhz higher without artifacting, on memory or core, but it runs damn cool @ 50C all day long doing it. I use Ati Tool for the OC and the fan control features.

I'm eight on the list with mem running @ 1142. :D Though, with the slightly higher mem clock I've got now, I still get 5576 on 3dmark?....

mmynett said:

I'm eight on the list with mem running @ 1142. :D Though, with the slightly higher mem clock I've got now, I still get 5576 on 3dmark?....

Damn it.
I feel like a fool now.
Sorry about that.

connect 3D 420/543 wow talk about sux.....iono what to do with it

use it. You'll see les than a 3% gain going to typical OC levels.

you guys know most of this OC crap is just e-penis comparing, right? Unless you can OC a few hundred Mhz on yer CPU and at least 50 on yer core and memory on the GPU, you wont see any difference in game. I've done it.

yea i used to think its the shit and it does alot but now i see the light and its just a hobby or for u to think ur doing something productive lol seriously come one guys!!

Just like from my experince with these... 6800GT's once OC'd is no contest. My XL core would hit a smoking 430 or so. :)

Bah, that 430/540 is what I set it to, to get a 5,550 3dmark05 score I go to 435/553. Still not that great, but my luck of the draw isn't horrible.

Power Color X800XL AGP 430/550 can go plenty higher but still on stock cooler..

on a side note, anyone know if the new BIOS from power color is compatible with the AGP cards and if its available?

Back