Newegg sent me an email that there Sapphire X800XT PE were in stock and I went and grabbed one along with a Viewsonic 22" CRT. I am pretty excited. I have been holding on to gift certificates I had at Newegg and it paid off. I am going to miss my Hercules 9800 Pro. It has been working great, but it was time for me to step up.
Soon as I get it hooked up to my PC I will report back. I almost bought the PCI express version, but I am not ready to let go of the 875 chipset. The 915 and 925 chipsets with PCI express do not seem that much faster right now.

Soon as I get it hooked up to my PC I will report back. I almost bought the PCI express version, but I am not ready to let go of the 875 chipset. The 915 and 925 chipsets with PCI express do not seem that much faster right now.