• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

X25-M G2 availability

cyberslag5k

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
277
I've been looking at the intel SSDs all week, and no one seems to have them available. I heard about a recall 2 weeks ago, is that still going on, and the cause for the lack of availability? Or are they just flying off the shelves?
 
They were recalled due to a firmware issue.

NewEgg is now shoing an availability date of 9/1
 
I can only but hope it's pretty soon so some of you guys don't have strokes! :p
 
could just buy the gen 1


same speeds, same everything i believe the only difference was the cost to manufacture, and the 34nm prices have been applied to gen1 drives already
 
Back
Top