nytrackstar
Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2004
- Messages
- 651
asusprob 2 reports my proc temp at 52C full load (2 instances of prime95)...speed is 2500mhz...vcore is reported as 1.44.
is this too hot? specs in sig
is this too hot? specs in sig
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
no that's not too hot. How long did it prime at that temp? What's the room temperature? I have an XP-90 heatsink on an Opteron 170 that hits 60c under prime95 on each core (stock voltage) at 2.4ghz
Shock_Hunter said:X2 4400+ gets 52C load here @ 2700MHz.. XP-120 heatsink... yet my opty 148 @3Ghz is only 44C load with same heatsink... X2's run damn hot I think..![]()
ummJ32P2006 said:What heatsinks are you running on those ?
X2 4400+ gets 52C load here @ 2700MHz.. XP-120 heatsink... yet my opty 148 @3Ghz is only 44C load with same heatsink... X2's run damn hot I think..
seanmcd said:no that's not too hot. How long did it prime at that temp? What's the room temperature? I have an XP-90 heatsink on an Opteron 170 that hits 60c under prime95 on each core (stock voltage) at 2.4ghz
its cool, happens to me too.. sometimesJ32P2006 said:oops, I gotta quit staying up all night.
I see it now.sorry
J32P2006 said:WOW, I guess some of those opterons do run real hot.
Here's mine...
It idles at 46c, and with dual prime 95's running it hit 56c once or twice but stayed around 53c.
And I know it's at least 6 hours dual prime 95 stable. But I give up after that to play Farcry. That's with the stock HSF too. I'm prolly gonna get the thermaltake big typhoon or that Zalman CNPS9500 for it soon. Still deciding though.
![]()
Pr3z said:If I go above the clocks here I get errors is Prime. I don't think this OCZ Ram is OC freindlly?