• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-Fi power connector

jebo_4jc

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2011
2FA
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
14,572
The X-Fi power connector is a bit of an enigma to me. The documentation says you only need it if you want to power the 5.25" audio bay through the ribbon cable. However, I currently have my drive bay unpowered, and the X-Fi power cable attached, and yet my drive bay doesn't work. It worked previously when I had the drive bay powered directly. Do I need to switch a jumper or something?
 
Cable management :)

It's possible to do, but not what I want to do.
 
Back
Top