Jan 24, 2006 #1 W WCES Ryan Gawd Joined Mar 28, 2005 Messages 723 I'm thisclose from picking up an X-Fi Fatal1ty.... the one question I have is: With my onboard sound, when I use my front headphone jack, it mutes my speakers (I like that feature).... does the X-fi do the same?
I'm thisclose from picking up an X-Fi Fatal1ty.... the one question I have is: With my onboard sound, when I use my front headphone jack, it mutes my speakers (I like that feature).... does the X-fi do the same?
Jan 25, 2006 #2 C Chastity Gawd Joined Oct 23, 2005 Messages 593 You have the option to have it do that.
Jan 25, 2006 #3 W WCES Ryan Gawd Joined Mar 28, 2005 Messages 723 Awesome! Ordered mine today, will pick it up after work too bad it's so expensive Oh well, I'm sure it will sound awesome, worth all the grilled cheese sandwiches I will be eating next month for sure!!
Awesome! Ordered mine today, will pick it up after work too bad it's so expensive Oh well, I'm sure it will sound awesome, worth all the grilled cheese sandwiches I will be eating next month for sure!!
Jan 25, 2006 #4 X Xeero Gawd Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 958 *looks at gaming speakers* probably not *looks at headphones* ok there is a benefit there
Jan 25, 2006 #5 B BBA Supreme [H]ardness Joined Apr 25, 2003 Messages 5,382 It works very well with gaming speakers, can even make them sound better.