• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

x-fi fatality question

WCES Ryan

Gawd
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
723
I'm thisclose from picking up an X-Fi Fatal1ty.... the one question I have is: With my onboard sound, when I use my front headphone jack, it mutes my speakers (I like that feature).... does the X-fi do the same?
 
Awesome!

Ordered mine today, will pick it up after work :D:D too bad it's so expensive :(:(

Oh well, I'm sure it will sound awesome, worth all the grilled cheese sandwiches I will be eating next month for sure!!
 
*looks at gaming speakers* probably not


*looks at headphones* ok there is a benefit there
 
It works very well with gaming speakers, can even make them sound better.
 
Back
Top