godsfshrmn
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2005
- Messages
- 200
Does the xtreme music version support some type of digital out or am I stuck with the three headphone cables as output? If so can I buy that expansion module (cheap?)?
Thanks
Thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Does the xtreme music version support some type of digital out or am I stuck with the three headphone cables as output? If so can I buy that expansion module (cheap?)?
Thanks
Xtreme Music supports 2Ch Digital out and Bypass to an external source of only Certain material. One of the highlights is support for 24-96 Digital Direct, Stereo and Bit Matched output.
I added the five and a Quarter inch Drive bay to mine almost a year later. The $14 module adds another port and works with the X-Fi XM.
Where did you find it for $14?
I could be mistaken but I think he was typing about this---->
http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=13&subcategory=55&product=1780
Where did you find it for $14? Everywhere I looked it was $75+
I could be mistaken but I think he was typing about this---->
http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=13&subcategory=55&product=1780
yep.. almost bought that myself but it was out of stock at the time..
I am curious... how many of those "1's and 0's" do you think gets transmited across the cable every second?
I am curious... how many of those "1's and 0's" do you think gets transmited across the cable every second?