• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-Fi and Digital Out

HRPC

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
81
I have an X-Fi Xtrememusic and I purchased the Creative Digital I\O module. I can't figure out how it works. I plug the phone plug into the headphone output and connect the digital IO cable to the output of the Digital IO and into my speakers Digital in but I get nothing.

Anyone get this to work?
 
I am assuming you need to connect the output to the digital output.. (the one at the top of the card) instead of the headphone output.
 
Thanks I have the output(top port) connected to the output of the IO module and still no signal. I read on a CREATIVE forum to use software to enable the "flexjack"...but I don't see that term anywhere in the Creative audio console app.
 
oh yeah.. that's the digital out option. Turn that on. double click on your speaker icon on the task bar.. then click advanced under play control.
 
go into the sounds & audio devices control panel and find the advanced options:

kkfkfkfkfkpf4.jpg
 
Back
Top