[WTS] Tons For Sale. Great Deals Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuganater

Gawd
All my stuff for sale. Trying to clear things out. Check each picture for details and prices. Buy 2 or more items and shipping is free! Prices are flexible, especially when you buy more than 2 items.

Heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=78592
Only Paypal accepted and obv shipping to US only.

2x BP HDD Blocks. $40+ shipping each

XSPC Rasa CPU Block with 1155 bracket. $40+ shipping

BP GTX 460 Block. $50 + shipping

2x EVGA 560Ti blocks. Old school Nickel Acetal version which is rare now. $90+ shipping each

EVGA 560Ti. Used under water with the DD block since I got it. some signs of wear but works like a champ. (I have a 2nd one but need to take the picture) $100+ Shipping

6x Swictech MCW60 Universal GPU blocks. I used these for years with no issues on the GTX 460 army. 2 of them are stock and 4 of them have the GTX 460 mounting kit which fit tons of NVIDIA cards. $30+ shipping each
(I have some other kits for these but only 4 so first come first serve.) (1 SOLD)

These go with the first 4 MCW60 blocks. AMD kits and the stock kits. (1 GONE)

2x XSPC RASA Universal GPU blocks. Bought them used and never used them. $30+ shipping each

2x GTX 295 with Danger Den blocks. I do not have the stock coolers for these puppies but the blocks work great. $100+ shipping each. (take both for a good deal!)

ASUS GTX 460. Only ever used the stock cooler. $50+ shipping

2x EVGA GTX 460. Used under water and with the stock cooler. $50+shipping each. (1 is a GTX 460 SE 1GB, 1the other is the normal 768MB)

Galaxy GTX460. Used under water since I got it with a universal GPU block. $50+ shipping

2x Danger Den 56Ti Blocks. Used and abused but work great. $50 each + shipping for these jems. Buy both and shipping is free.

SOLD
5x WD 2TB Green Drives

Last edited:
I know I'm going to regret not buying a couple drives for my new NAS. Great prices bump.

Bump. PMs replied too. Thanks for the interest but please don't try to nickle and dime me. These prices are pretty damn low. Unless you plan on buying more than 1 item, you pay shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back