WTS: Gears Of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobTheBuilderr0x

[H]ard|Gawd
Alright my dog needs to be put to sleep tomorrow and since my Dad has about 4 people living in his house that don't pay rent or anything my mom and I are needing to money to put her down.

600$ owed to my dad for a 1000$ vet bill already, and 180$ for tomorrows day...

Would like 50$ shipped, just had the game replaced. Open to a reasonable price.

Game shipped tomorrow morning if paid tonight..

018_07A.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture8-2.jpg

I would like None CC paypapl/CC paypal

AIM: TFC81
Ebay: CounterStrike4545
Heat: BobTheBuilderLover

Why do you need to put her to sleep? Is she sick? Can you send her to an Animal Rescue place?

Sorry for an early bump, but she is very sick and we were hoping she would have passed away in her sleep.

But she is just getting worse she was still able to walk until now, so tomorrow is the day.

Again sorry for the bump.

Not asking for donations

I love dogs, I have an English Mastiff.
Dogs are much better than some people...:mad:
Hey dude pm me you paypal I will give you 25 bucks,,,,,,,,not for the game, but just because I care.....;)
Good luck selling it..........

:eek:

Shoot I just bought this game yesterday from another forum member but bump for you! I love my pups and boot those freeloadin' bitches out.

BUMP BUMP

Even people at my Dad's job told him he is being taken advantage of and he still does nothing.

Well back to the TTT

BIG BUMP for you :( Just looking at the pic mad me very sad. I too love dogs and always a real heart break to hear about things like this. I wish I needed this game. Some one please help this guy out and buy this game.

TTT

Thanks again everyone for the bumps.

My other dog is lost without her, she always stayed with her while she was sick.

:( I feel bad for you, even though I know my dog needs to be put to sleep, It can barely walk and kidney is failing :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back