• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTF PC Gamer

I dunno, seems like it has generally really good reviews?

https://www.metacritic.com/game/warhammer-40000-space-marine-ii/

The comments came out yesterday, I’m sure a lot of these reviews were written earlier and the game has now been added to the “not approved” list when it comes to positive reviews.

I’d like to be proven wrong, but considering Star Wars: The Last Jedi basically received critical acclaim from the Hollywood critic crowd despite the audience hating it, I’m not optimistic.
 
Back
Top