WTB/WTTF: Old shareware / demo / gaming magazine discs

Foxhack

Limp Gawd
Hey folks. I collect old game magazine CDs / DVDs, demo discs, sampler discs, that sorta thing, and I figured I might as well ask if anyone here has some they'd like to part with - preferably for cheap, or in exchange for other items. I mostly do this to document various builds, patches, or other content in these discs, especially old videos that might be of use to game historians.

So if you're a packrat and just have these discs taking up space, I'd like to work out a deal with you for them.

If you got some stuff, lemme know. Thanks!

You'd be surprised at how much stuff is missing from there.

And yes, there's a collector's market, which means some eBay sellers are trying to charge me $15 per demo. But I don't want to resell these, just fill in holes in my collection and research data for others to use.

I have a near complete collection of Incite PC Gaming (my original discs from the 2000s! but one was rotted), PC Accelerator, and a large chunk of PC Gamer and Computer Gaming World. And yeah I know there's disc images online but a lot of the time they're not done right. For example, I have a (non-magazine) disc that had an unfinished Mac partition in it. Those are always fun to explore. :)

PCGAMER Demo's. Good memories!

Coconut Monkey!

Back