WTB: Windows 10 Pro Keys (2)

Reality

[H]ard|Gawd
Need two keys (Pro) that can be upgraded to 11 eventually

Hmu

If someone here doesn't help out, go to MLID or RedGamingTech on YouTube and grab a discount code for any of the Windows key companies. They're usually $10-$15.

I'm going to keep copy and pasting this. Eventually someone searching old threads will see all of my responses to, "WTB Windows 10" key threads.

"I don't know why people keep missing this, but if you're buying a Windows 10 key from someone for cheap, they pirated it. Find someone on here that'll give you one for free, an old Windows 7 code (still works), or learn how to use HWIDgen, and never buy a key again."

Or just downloading the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and installing will get you an activated Digital License.

MS wants your info to mine and resell, so they'll be happy to give and activate a Digital License for free lol.

I use this tool all the time for installs...

https://github.com/AveYo/MediaCreationTool.bat

Or just downloading the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and installing will get you an activated Digital License.

MS wants your info to mine and resell, so they'll be happy to give and activate a Digital License for free lol.

I use this tool all the time for installs...

https://github.com/AveYo/MediaCreationTool.bat
Can you please explain how this works? Do you use it after using the legit MS media creation tool?

Can you please explain how this works? Do you use it after using the legit MS media creation tool?
It uses the MS MCT. You click on the MediaCreationTool.bat file listed in the GitHub link above and it will bring up a page with text/code. Copy that into a newly created .bat file on you PC and run it as Admin and pic what you wan to install and how (upgrade existing install, create ISO, create USB, etc).

vip-scdkey sells retail keys. They are just from markets in less developed countries so the licenses are cheaper. I've bought two office keys from them and they both activated at office.com with zero issues.

Greg Salazar on youtube always has a code. A win10 pro key that will upgrade will cost you I think 20 bucks.

Back