• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: Win10 key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryom

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
1,859
I have gotten several Win10 keys from a seller that is no longer active on the forum, but now I'm looking for another. Is anyone else selling a home or pro Windows 10 key for around $20?
 
  • Like
Reactions: aQi
like this
I just bought my second copy of office from vip-scdkey and had a good experiance both times. They also sell Windows keys. Greg Salazar on youtube has a discount code for them, SKGS. I believe their Win 10 Pro key is 13 or so bucks with his code.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ryom
like this
user dbwillis may have some windows 7 keys left. He posted about them in an old thread. I messaged him, got one, and was able to use it successfully with my windows 10 installation media without any issues.
 
I do still have a few left, no charge either, but I do have a beer fund lol
I've gotten quite a few keys from this fellow over the years ... not one issue with any of the keys or anything I've ever bought from him
Someone posted this here in the forums so I bookmarked it for when I need more keys:
https://www.keysoff.com/windows-10-professional-32-64-bit-1-pc.html?kso=kso20214
$7.40 for Windows 10 Pro.
I think I might have posted that .. I've gotten a few keys from them now .. they email the key very quickly after payment and no issues with any of the keys I've purchased from them
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top