WTB: Win 10 home or pro

Going to keep copy and pasting this. Eventually someone searching old threads will see all of my responses to, "WTB Windows 10" key threads.

"I don't know why people keep missing this, but if you're buying a Windows 10 key from someone for cheap, they pirated it. Find someone on here that'll give you one for free, an old Windows 7 code (still works), or learn how to use HWIDgen, and never buy a key again."

vip-scdkey... bought office from them with Zero issues. Greg Salazar on youtube has a promo code for Win10 Pro for like $13 bucks.

If you need a Windows 7 Pro key I can send you one. It was pulled from an old recycled PC and could be used during Windows 10 installation.

Going to keep copy and pasting this. Eventually someone searching old threads will see all of my responses to, "WTB Windows 10" key threads.

"I don't know why people keep missing this, but if you're buying a Windows 10 key from someone for cheap, they pirated it. Find someone on here that'll give you one for free, an old Windows 7 code (still works), or learn how to use HWIDgen, and never buy a key again."
Yep, and why every person here who was selling them got banned. It's illegal.

Back