WTB: Watercooled gpu

Jeff G

Limp Gawd
Looking for a new gpu, preferably something that already has a full block on it. My old gtx 980HC died, I'd like to replace it with another watercooled card.

What I'm hoping for is a decently priced 980 ti or 1070 with waterblock so I can take a step up. What I'd settle for is a cheap 980 with waterblock or a cheap 980 ti without waterblock (or a cheap waterblock for a 980 ti by itself).

I'll have Titan X Pascal with full EK Waterblocked & backplate up for sale here in roughly two weeks. Might be more than you are looking for though. (Equivalent to a 1080Ti, just with more VRAM)

currently have a GTX 980 KPE with stock fan setup as well as mounted EK block ill let go for $250 shipped

I'll have Titan X Pascal with full EK Waterblocked & backplate up for sale here in roughly two weeks. Might be more than you are looking for though. (Equivalent to a 1080Ti, just with more VRAM)
Thanks for the offer, but definitely more than my budget allows.

currently have a GTX 980 KPE with stock fan setup as well as mounted EK block ill let go for $250 shipped
As much as I'd enjoy playing with a KPE card, i couldnt justify the price for it on a non-ti 980. Thanks for the offer though!

I have a FuryX with full EK block installed. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a Gigabyte 980TI G1 Gaming with 2 Full Cover EK Blocks (1 Full Acetal and 1 Plexi/Nickel) including backplate I might be parting with.

Back