WTB: Verizon or Unlocked Verizon compatible Android phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHig

[H]ard|Gawd
Title says it all. Looking for a decent Verizon Android phone for a relative.

Budget is $100-120 shipped to OH 45243.

Have PayPal.

Thanks!

I'm a big fan of the Motorola G series. I had a G5 plus and recently upgraded to a G7. The G6 is still on Amazon for $139, the G7 is 250. Unlocked and will work with any carrier that uses nano-sim. Very clean/plain Android, very little bloatware. Can take a SD card. Headphone jack. Killer battery.

I thought about selling my G5 but I've been using it as a wireless media player/remote for poolside.... Honestly while I could try to talk you into buying mine for $100... do yourself a favor and buy a new one for $39 more with warranty etc.

Google it, the reviews are all good. Rated as one of the best unlocked bargain android phones.

Interested in a Galaxy S6 32GB (Verizon) in perfect condition with a SPECK Candyshell case?

I'm a big fan of the Motorola G series. I had a G5 plus and recently upgraded to a G7. The G6 is still on Amazon for $139, the G7 is 250. .

Got a G7 for my mother in law, honestly you can't beat the price. Best buy did a "activate today" sale and I got the G7 power for $149

Thanks all. Will get with them and should be able to get an answer by tomorrow evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back