• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: Used Dish Network stuff

Joined
Aug 21, 2000
Messages
541
Email me at Fastem@gmail.com if you have any equipment, Im looking for the actual satellite, recievers with cards, possibly a pvr unit . Just let me know what you have and how much you are looking to get for it.

Thanks,
Matt

Also I have some feedback, I havent been trading as of recently but if you look it up im under TimidOverclocker on heatware.
 
TimidOverclocker said:
Email me at Fastem@gmail.com if you have any equipment, Im looking for the actual satellite, recievers with cards, possibly a pvr unit . Just let me know what you have and how much you are looking to get for it.

Thanks,
Matt

Also I have some feedback, I havent been trading as of recently but if you look it up im under TimidOverclocker on heatware.


How bout some DirectTV stuff, mainly HU cards??? :cool:
 
"Im looking for the actual satellite"

---> those aint cheap !! :)

I just junked a dish last week, sorry !
 
Shit dude I just sold a few receivers on ebay this summer and I have thrown away more than a couple dishes. Though I found them on the side of the road and they didn't have cards. :mad:
 
I have like 20 recievers. Sony RCAs some with cards. Let me know. I can go check model numbers
 
Xeon ygpm, Yeah the dishes aren't very cheap I actually found one guy nice enough to sell me his for 25+ actual shipping he says should be around 15 ... I may have to take him up on that offer
 
around here i can get dishes all day. i have about 8 recievers. only 2 or 3 cards tho. what are they going for? I donno about models on all of them i know at least 4 are newer and 2 are gen 6.

Chuck
 
I have 2 recievers, one borken, one working (uhf w/ remote)
neither have cards. PM me if interested
 
Back
Top