• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB Sprint Android Phones

CEpeep

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
6,061
Looking to buy a couple Sprint Android phones. Must have Clean ESN. HTC EVO 3D, Motorola Photon and Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G are my preferred devices, but let me know what you have. Looking to pay in the ballpark of $100 each, depending on device and condition.

Heat under CEpeep

Thanks
 
I have a Samsung Epic 4g (NOT 4g Touch) if you're interested. $80 shipped, in pretty much minty condition.
 
I have an EVO 4G (WiMAX) with original and extended battery, rooted (currently running Strike (ICS) but will install whatever rom you want), in mint condition (extended battery back is a little scratched up, original is mint) with original documentation and packaging.

PM me if interested. Photos available upon request.
 
If you are interested, I have an Evo 4G I would be willing to sell for $45 shipped. The screen does have some scuff marks, but overall it's in great condition. I'm probably going to sell it back to Sprint in the next week or two.

I even have an Evo 3D, but my housing is scratched from using a case on the phone. It's my current phone, but I'm looking to upgrade to a Note 2 soon. As soon as I do and if you're still looking I'll let you know.
 
Back
Top