• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: Smaller Hard Drive

Viper87227

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
18,017
I need a small...10-20GB hard drive. I only have $20, so I want the biggest drive I can get for that price. 7200RPM and 8MB Cahce is prefered. Post or PM what you have (box may get full, I dont have much room). Please dont post an offer if you want more that $20 shipped, I dont have more money and I just need something small to hold an OS and other important files incase my Raid 0 array failes. Please bump if you look
 
bimmer, your PMs are full. Heres the message I was gunna PM you...


"What are the specs on them. RPM and Cache? How muc do you want? Id rather have the Maxtor if there the same price"
 
I have two 8 gig drives. 5200rpm.

1 for $12 plus shipping

Both for 20+shipping.

-Todd
 
Back
Top