[WTB] PS4 Pro

Mode13

Gawd
heyooo. Looking to buy a ps4 PRO (and controller + power cord if possible). I'd like something clean and well loved + preferably not caked in the stench of cig smoke.

I pay via paypal (no longer willing to do F&F due to scams -- willing to cover fee) please post your heatware along with pictures (and hard drive size) for me if you have an offer. I've seen a few bare systems with controller sell for $200 here to around $300 on ebay with games and original boxes included.. please price accordingly with what you have on offer.

I have initiated searches elsewhere as well so please don't feel bad if I pass over your offers :p

MY HEAT

Hey there- I’ve got a PS4 Pro I was about to list. Happy to send you pics and details if you’re still in the hunt. I’ve been out of the loop for a bit but I’ve got established feedback here along with many years on eBay and such.

Bump for you. I just packaged mine up to give to my brother for Christmas since I got a PS5 or else I would have been interested in selling. Good luck!

Hey there- I’ve got a PS4 Pro I was about to list. Happy to send you pics and details if you’re still in the hunt. I’ve been out of the loop for a bit but I’ve got established feedback here along with many years on eBay and such.

Still on the hunt, I guess asking for consoles on computer forums doesn't get too many offers rolling in :p .. what do you have and how much ye askin?

I also have a PlayStation 4 Pro that I need to get rid of. Mine is adult owned by me, non-smoker. I have an OCD for keeping my electronics clean and everything is well maintained. I have the original accessories, two official controllers (one black, one clear), along with the original box. I may even include a few PS4 games such as Spider-Man (opened) and Shenmue 3 (sealed).

If the other offer doesn't go through, my system will be on standby. Feel free to message me if you are interested. It's been a while since I sold anything however I included my heat as well.

https://www.heatware.com/u/72988/to

I also have a PlayStation 4 Pro that I need to get rid of. Mine is adult owned by me, non-smoker. I have an OCD for keeping my electronics clean and everything is well maintained. I have the original accessories, two official controllers (one black, one clear), along with the original box. I may even include a few PS4 games such as Spider-Man (opened) and Shenmue 3 (sealed).

If the other offer doesn't go through, my system will be on standby. Feel free to message me if you are interested. It's been a while since I sold anything however I included my heat as well.

https://www.heatware.com/u/72988/to

How much are you looking for? Nobody else has actually left me any offers yet :p

I was going to hold onto mine until I nab a PS5, but would sell I guess since I’m not playing it right now. Clean black PS4 Pro 1TB, with included black controller / power cable .. smoke free home :p $220 shipped? Heat under username

I was going to hold onto mine until I nab a PS5, but would sell I guess since I’m not playing it right now. Clean black PS4 Pro 1TB, with included black controller / power cable .. smoke free home :p $220 shipped? Heat under username
Pmed

Back