Apr 4, 2009 #1 A at_viper Limp Gawd Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 507 I am looking to pick up a bunch of ps3 games. All types, all styles. Just let me know what you have available and a price and I will get back to you. Thanks for looking
I am looking to pick up a bunch of ps3 games. All types, all styles. Just let me know what you have available and a price and I will get back to you. Thanks for looking
Apr 4, 2009 #3 G g1xx3r Supreme [H]ardness Joined Nov 30, 2005 Messages 5,501 Killzone 2 ..$45 Shipped Siren Blood Curse..$42 Shipped PM if interested..
Apr 5, 2009 #4 W wolf1306 Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 23, 2006 Messages 6,445 genji 15 shipped bioshock 35 shipped fracture 35 shipped assassins creed 30 shipped metal gear solid 4 35 shipped dead space 35 shipped and many more pm me
genji 15 shipped bioshock 35 shipped fracture 35 shipped assassins creed 30 shipped metal gear solid 4 35 shipped dead space 35 shipped and many more pm me
Apr 6, 2009 #9 H hedpe Gawd Joined Apr 28, 2005 Messages 633 call of duty: world at war - $30 shipped, mint condition
Apr 7, 2009 #13 P pazhman [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 1,678 Fight Night Round 3 15$ Shipped..
Apr 8, 2009 #16 T thelead 2[H]4U 2FA Joined May 28, 2005 Messages 2,293 Warhawk $15 shipped Little Big Planet $35 shipped Ratchet and Clank $28 shipped MLB The Show 08 $15 shipped
Warhawk $15 shipped Little Big Planet $35 shipped Ratchet and Clank $28 shipped MLB The Show 08 $15 shipped
Apr 10, 2009 #21 L londonandlawson 2[H]4U Joined Aug 25, 2006 Messages 4,014 15 shipped on Resistance
Apr 13, 2009 #25 M Manaknight Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jun 6, 2005 Messages 5,446 I have a sealed Armored Core 4, just got it for xbox instead - 16 shipped.
Apr 17, 2009 #27 G Guitarrasdeamor 2[H]4U Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 3,622 Hm... Interested in MGS4 at all?
May 21, 2009 #30 C chal2les Weaksauce Joined Jul 1, 2006 Messages 115 I have: Call of duty 4 and 5 Battlefield Bad Company GTA 5 Sealed Dragon Ball Z Rainbow six las vegas 2 Just shoot me an offer.
I have: Call of duty 4 and 5 Battlefield Bad Company GTA 5 Sealed Dragon Ball Z Rainbow six las vegas 2 Just shoot me an offer.