• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB PS3 games

at_viper

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
507
I am looking to pick up a bunch of ps3 games. All types, all styles. Just let me know what you have available and a price and I will get back to you. Thanks for looking
 
Killzone 2 ..$45 Shipped
Siren Blood Curse..$42 Shipped

PM if interested..
 
genji 15 shipped
bioshock 35 shipped
fracture 35 shipped
assassins creed 30 shipped
metal gear solid 4 35 shipped
dead space 35 shipped
and many more

pm me
 
Warhawk $15 shipped
Little Big Planet $35 shipped
Ratchet and Clank $28 shipped
MLB The Show 08 $15 shipped
 
I have:

Call of duty 4 and 5
Battlefield Bad Company
GTA 5 Sealed
Dragon Ball Z
Rainbow six las vegas 2

Just shoot me an offer.
 
Back
Top