WTB: Phones & 14in,15.6in &17in Notebook.

bustbang

[H]ard|Gawd
Want to buy a few iphones & Android phones on the $100-$200 range. TMobile and unlocked phones are fine. Clean imei is a must.

Looking for a good i5 notebook too, around $75-$200 range. Warranty not mandatory. Must be in good condition.

Lenovo, Dell, HP are fine.

Let me know what you have.

Last edited:
Dang my laptop Is the right size but too high end for your needs. It's about 500

i have a old iphone4 thats unlocked and a e6420 dell laptop $130shipped for both?

You ever get a laptop?
My CPU is either a Sandy or Ivy class, but the laptop is a nice lenovo .
convertible

i have some TMO unlocked Android phones for sale, clean IMEI, paid off and I can provide more info tomorrow if you're interested in anyone of them

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (charge port is defective and will need to be repaired, that is the only thing wrong with it)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 64GB in White, nearly flawless (i only say that because its used)

LG G3 White

I have a few phones if you are interested - htc one m9 for verizon but works on any gsm network - international lg g5 - Amazon lol fire phone - pm me if you are interested

I have a sprint iPhone 5C, 16gb. It's clean, but I know nothing on it's ability to work with other carriers.

i have some TMO unlocked Android phones for sale, clean IMEI, paid off and I can provide more info tomorrow if you're interested in anyone of them

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (charge port is defective and will need to be repaired, that is the only thing wrong with it)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 64GB in White, nearly flawless (i only say that because its used)

LG G3 White

Just to let you know, the Note 3 using a combo logic board for the charging port and the mic so you have to replace the entire thing. If you are good with phone repairs you can do it for $10 but any shop will charge $40-60 for the repair.

Just to let you know, the Note 3 using a combo logic board for the charging port and the mic so you have to replace the entire thing. If you are good with phone repairs you can do it for $10 but any shop will charge $40-60 for the repair.

thanks for the suggestion and yes, I knew but not good at phone repair bu might consider a shop down the road.

I've got some phones available. Probably have some notebooks that fit your requirements as well. I'll look at those I keep at work and send you a pm. All of mine that are available are Win 7 though, I'm not a Win 10 fan.

Back