WTB: Pentium M Laptop, Barebones if possible

Dangman

Ninja Editor SuperMod
Okay, I have a Pentium M 735 CPU, 512MB of PC2700 SODIMM RAM, 60GB IDE 2.5" drive, wifi card and a slim CD/DVD burner, all look for a new laptop to call home.

So I'm looking to buy a laptop that's compatible with the parts I have above. So the laptop I'm looking for doesn't even need to have a CPU, RAM, hard drive, wifi card or CD drive included. I just need a laptop that works and a battery life with at least two hours.

Don't really care too much about screen size as long as it's no larger than 15.4". Don't care if it has integrated graphics or not just as long as it has a 2+ hour battery life. Since I do use a lot of USB items, I will need at least three USB 2.0 ports. As for budget, I'm looking to spend around $200 however if the deal is particularly good, I may be persuaded to pay up to $300. Do remember that I can easily get a new dual-core laptop for around $500 these days,,,,

So just to recap of what I'm looking for:
- Supports Pentium M 735 CPU (Which means it must support a 533FSB)
- Don't need RAM, hard drive, wifi card, or CD burner but if it's included, no problem
- Must support an IDE hard drive
- DDR or DDR2 RAM. Either type of RAM will be fine.
- Battery life with at least two hours or at the very least, easy to find and replaceable battery
- Screen size: Anything below or at 15.4"
- Three USB ports
- AC Adapter included
- The laptop must be working.

PM me with reasonable offers.
Thank you.

Kinda sucks that you already have all that stuff. Dell has some great off lease items on their site. Check out their site at http://www.dfsdirectsales.com/. I'm not a Dell rep or anything, I just bought a D800 and a M60 for less than $500 each. If you want stuff for a 533 bus you want the D810 I think.

Hmm those would good choices but for just $100 more I could get a new laptop that could outperform what I have now. So the dell thing isn't for me. Thanks for the link though.

take a look at my laptop in my sig...its a beautiful chassis and i'm looking to sell. I'd be selling whole, not barebone...

PM me with an offer, i'm looking right now for $700 shipped in CONUS

I have an IBM T41
P M 1.6GHz, 512MB RAM, 40GB 5400rpm HDD,
14.1 XGA(1024X768) TFT LCD, 32MB ATI
Radeon 7500, 24x-8x DVD, Wireless A/B/G card,
Modem,10/100Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure Chip,
6 cell Li-Ion battery, WinXP Pro Cal, AC Adapter

I am looking to get $350 + shipping for it. Let me know if you are interested.

Back