WTB: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars Galactic Empire Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Supreme [H]ardness
Title says it all folks. With the new cards coming soon, i'm sure some of you guys want to start thinking about "financing" your next purchase. Me, on the other hand, I have a project i'm working, Star Wars themed itx build....and this card will finish it up nicely.

LMK what ya got..only looking for Titan Xp Star Wars Galactic Empire Edition, not the Alliance card.

Thanks

PM or msvirtualguy at gmail dot com

"Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them"....BUMP

Fwiw deals can be had on Ebay if you're patient, I picked up my "Rebel Scum" edition for $950 last month. Someone snagged a Galactic Empire for $875 with that 15% sale they ran last week! GLWB!

"I am altering the deal, pray I do not alter it any further"…BUMP...looking for around $8-900....

"The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master"....BUMP

"Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me." ....BUMP

"I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire".....BUMP

"I sense something. A presence I have not felt since…."...BUMP

"You don’t know the power of the dark side."...still looking bump...some of you have these I know..new cards coming..and you need $$$

"I hope so for your sake, the Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back