• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: nVidia cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLECOM

Modder(ator) & [H]ardest Folder Evar
Staff member
2FA
Joined
Jun 27, 2001
Messages
15,829
so I am thinking of getting back into folding but got rid of all my nVidia cards a while back... anyone got any they are looking to get rid of? dont have much funds available so looking for anything I can get for not a lot of $$$... pretty much any card thats still pretty ok... thinking 8800+?...

help me build a new farm... :)

1
 
Last edited:
Awesome ... Flecom is back.
You should have no issue getting a good deal on an nVidia card here.
 
hehe, wait till i turn on the dual x5550 machine :D
 
I got a 9800gtx EVGA. OC's to 800 core no problem, I lost the retail box but I still have the goodies bag with everything in it. Interested in taking it for 65 shipped?
 
If I were home I'd sell you a GX2, but I'm not and it's naked, but if you run in good conditions (open box, direct fan on cards) I kept it at 65 full load

If your still looking when I get back next week I may have one or two for you, and if I'm lucky I'll find enough plates to sell with them too :)
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
I got a 9800gtx EVGA. OC's to 800 core no problem, I lost the retail box but I still have the goodies bag with everything in it. Interested in taking it for 65 shipped?

I have a gigabyte gtx260 core 216. $115 shipped for a folder

pm me with your paypal addresses... kinda funny that all these cards are going to be dedicated to folding and are better than what I have in my "gaming" machine lol

If I were home I'd sell you a GX2, but I'm not and it's naked, but if you run in good conditions (open box, direct fan on cards) I kept it at 65 full load

If your still looking when I get back next week I may have one or two for you, and if I'm lucky I'll find enough plates to sell with them too :)
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

well as long as it has a heatsink I should be ok... all the boxes im building are probably going to be naked... let me know :)
 
I sent you a PM regarding some 9600's...... lemme know
 
All PM's replied to...
 
I am looking for a GTX260 core 216 at the moment...

if anyone has one for sale PM me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top