• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: Nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triolent

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 8, 2002
Messages
3,719
Hey all,
The GF says all she will enjoy playing is Splatoon. Therefore...

I am looking for a Nintendo switch.

I am not sure of all the differences, but not the Lite version.
It will likely be connected to the TV most of the time.
Not sure condition matters a whole lot, but I would like to to be decent condition and operational as intended.
It looks like I can pick one up online for a bit over $150, but would rather deal with [H] first.

Let me know what you have!
 
We have a modable switch you can have it for $150 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. It hardly has any use on it since my hands fit the steam deck better and it runs switch games just fine. I charge and update it twice a year and since it's not something that can be patched in software and is still able to be altered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top