• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: motherboard tray

adorecm

n00b
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
12
I need a motherboard tray for a project. The tray needs to look similar to this.

If you have a beat-up case with a tray, I'd love to buy the tray from you. I'm looking to spend less than $10, but will consider higher offers. Shipping would be to 95841.

(As a side note, if anyone knows of an extremely cheap retail case that has a motherboard tray, send me a pm. It'd be much appreciated.)

Thanks. :)
 
I had those exact parts saved from a case I junked, Ill check to see if I still have them
 
Sweet! If you have it, let me know. If you've got aim, my s/n is awecm; or pm or reply in thread.
 
yes. Also I have a wooden case.

1.JPG
 
Back
Top