• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB mobo/cpu combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazookaworm

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
192
Let me know what you have and your price! Looking for something mid-range (920, 2500k, 3570k, etc.) , preferably under or close to $200 but I'll consider all offers

edit: heat is under blender.exe
also have trader rating @ overclock.net (same username)

please be willing to ship to Canada

thanks
 
Last edited:
Where is shipping to and what it the payment method? Got a link to your heatware?
I have a i7-940 combo, i7-950 combo, and a i3-2120 combo.
Do you need ram?
 
I have an i5 2500K (running 4.8 with 1.36v), i7 2600 non K (still can be OCed to 4.2+), a Gig Z68XP-UD3, and a Gig P67A-UD4-B3 (the P67 is half covered in nail polish or something from a previous owner, but has been working fine without issue for the last two years daily).

Trying to sell the rig whole, but will part one board/CPU if it doesnt sell soon.
 
I have an i5 2500K (running 4.8 with 1.36v), i7 2600 non K (still can be OCed to 4.2+), a Gig Z68XP-UD3, and a Gig P67A-UD4-B3 (the P67 is half covered in nail polish or something from a previous owner, but has been working fine without issue for the last two years daily).

Trying to sell the rig whole, but will part one board/CPU if it doesnt sell soon.

I'd be interested, let me know when/if you decide to part them.
 
X6 1055T + ECS Black 785GM-M - $120 shipped to Canada.

PM Me if interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top