• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB local Am4 bracket

azrael.arach

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
152
Looking for an am4 bracket. Setting up my old motherboard for my kid and I lose the bracket needed to install simple air cooler. Before I buy one off Amazon figure I would ask if anyone had one in South Florida.
 
if you cant find one locally, I can send one.
thats the 2 plastic brackets on the side of the CPU socket? I should have those, with screws off my AMD boards
 
I also have a bunch of these, I can ship it out free if cost, probably just send it in an envelope.
 
I'm in south Florida (tampa) but won't be home until next week. If you are trying to mount a stock cooler, certain aftermarket models won't work but I can link you to the one I used on amazon
 
Back
Top