• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Koolance QDC's

Ikasu

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,832
Shot in the dark, but looking for some Koolance QDC's....They are sold out everywhere atm as they are changing manufacturing process from what I've read. Late april availability for the new models unless it gets delayed which is a bit problematic atm timeframe wise. Looking for these models specifically...

https://www.performance-pcs.com/pro...ll-coupling-male-threaded-g-1-4-bspp-qd3-msg4

https://www.performance-pcs.com/pro...ling-female-compression-10-x-16mm-3-8-x-5-8in


Prefer the non painted variety, as I want to avoid any paint flakes in the loop...My current Koolance fittings and standard fittings are just all nickle plated brass/copper. Keep things simple =P.

Let me know what you have and how much, hoping for at least 4 sets.
 
Dang, I used to have some of these. I'll see what I can dig up. If you don't hear from me, I didn't find them. Good luck either way!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ikasu
like this
I have some but they are the black ones and a few nickel plated ones; But are for bigger size tubing you're looking for.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ikasu
like this
I have some but they are the black ones and a few nickel plated ones; But are for bigger size tubing you're looking for.

Drats...I would of taken the nickel plated ones off your hands if they were 3/8 5/8 (10 x 16mm). Already got all my tubing and what not. Thanks anyways.
 
Ok this is what I have, been out of the WC game so I have no idea what is what.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250412_211319522.MP.jpg
    PXL_20250412_211319522.MP.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20250412_211256288.MP.jpg
    PXL_20250412_211256288.MP.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Like
Reactions: Ikasu
like this
Ok this is what I have, been out of the WC game so I have no idea what is what.

Ballsy not using any clamps for those barb models =P. I'm trying to avoid barb units and the older twist lock models...I have compression fittings right now for my current QDC's, and want to keep them that way if possible. You do have a couple that tick the checkbox, but honestly probably best to to pass on these as two of the eight doesn't get me where I need to be...also not sure about compatibility with newer fittings if I was to mix and match. Appreciate the effort....but need to find four completed sets to use...Male threaded 1/4, and female 5/8 tubed...otherwise I might end up buying some random pieces waiting for others, with the likelihood of Koolance releasing the new fittings at the end of the month (if on time), and being out additional funds as I'll pick up the new ones not finding anything in the meantime. I'm not against the older models...Just need 4x threaded males, 4x female....only two in that bunch look to fit the boat of the 8 I need.
 
I think the barbs come off if I am not mistaken. I'll have to check. I initially wanted to SLI haha. Yeah as per clamps, those I think are 7/8 tubing on 1/2 barbs and you had to use hot water to get them on the barbs, once on them, they never leaked. That's an old X79 system
 
Last edited:
K I remember now, the installed ones are VL3Ns, the older ones, those barbs are fixed, the QD3 however barbs come off. It does have a male thread on one of the ends. Eitherway let me know, no pressure. You gave me an excuse to go to the basement and clear out the stuff. Got some stuff that I bought with anticipation for building a killer system but never ended up using. Let me know if you need any pumps, rads, fitting etc.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250412_223951587.MP.jpg
    PXL_20250412_223951587.MP.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top