Mar 10, 2024 #1 D dutnguye 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 3,402 looking for ipads, mainly just looking for good deals. can go from ipad 7th gen to current i can get the 10th gen for 300 brand new so that is the baseline Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
looking for ipads, mainly just looking for good deals. can go from ipad 7th gen to current i can get the 10th gen for 300 brand new so that is the baseline
Mar 10, 2024 #3 S SamirD [H]F Junkie Joined Mar 22, 2015 Messages 8,336 Specs? Years? Budget? (Without some details this is like landing in Las Vegas and saying 'I'm looking for a hooker' )
Specs? Years? Budget? (Without some details this is like landing in Las Vegas and saying 'I'm looking for a hooker' )
Mar 10, 2024 #4 Zepher [H]ipster Replacement 2FA Joined Sep 29, 2001 Messages 21,849 I have a white iPad 7th gen 32GB WiFi and Cellular in very good condition.