WTB: Fractal Design Define R3 White

oipunkz

Gawd
Just as the title states; I want to buy a Fractal Design Define R3 White case.

Shipped to 48131 (Michigan)

I cannot find these anywhere, and I'm set on using this case. It must be the White version, I hate black cases (especially piano/glossy black) because of fingerprints and dust, it just bothers me.

If someone can provide a link to a reputable online e-tailer that actually has these in stock, I'll send you $10 Paypal upon my receiving of the case from said e-tailer.

Still WTB this case. If you have one and aren't that taken with it, SELL IT TO ME please.

Email is best for me: bigdeuce A@T gmail D.O.T com

Last edited:
They must be discontinued or something. I just bought one not that long ago on Newegg and they had all color options. Now there are hardly any Fractal cases on there at all.

They must be discontinued or something. I just bought one not that long ago on Newegg and they had all color options. Now there are hardly any Fractal cases on there at all.

I agree, that's what it looks like. Very upsetting, as these seem to be damn nice cases for the price according to reviews and all the info available.

Still WTB this case. If you have one and aren't that taken with it, SELL IT TO ME please. One in MINT condition is worth $140 shipped to me.

Well, I purchased a black one today at Micro Center. I'm hoping someone with a White one might want to trade.

Back