• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: DDR4

dook43

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
3,056
need 2x8gb. Not looking to pay anywhere near market pricing. Speed not really super important. For a Z170 system.


Looking to pay 85-100 for 2x8GB 2133, 110 for 2x8GB 2400, and maybe 125 for 2x8gb 3000. If I'm insane, please let me know. Need to get memory because I have a board here that I can't test.
 
Last edited:
bump, couple pms, not getting responses back.

Looking to pay 85-100 for 2x8GB 2133, 110 for 2x8GB 2400, and maybe 125 for 2x8gb 3000. If I'm insane, please let me know. Need to get memory because I have a board here that I can't test.
 
DDR4 is the new GPU shortage! I've been grabbing all the RAM I can get, prices are pretty high.
 
keep trying and you find it for that price. I got a 2x8gb Hyperx 2400 kit on here about 2 weeks ago for $100 shipped.
 
Back
Top