WTB DDR4 4x32GB desktop ram + selling Misc Stuff

All Items are OBO, Accepting payment via paypal. Buyer pays fees (Paypal G&S), or F&F flat payment.

My Heat - Heatware

Looking to Purchase/Trade-------

Nothing atm

FOR SALE----------------

XFX RX 480 4GB - $195 shipped OBO

Pulled from my cousins rig who upgraded. Originally had a XFX R9 290, that caught fire and was warranty replaced 😂. This be the replacement unit. Working perfectly. I tried logging into my xfx support account, but the old email was closed down, and seems they deleted my account because of it? Most likely didn't have a warranty anyways, as it was warranty replaced from the R9 290. Not sure about current used GPU market values, but doing some quick thread searching, think this sits in the appropriate ranges. don't be shy to send an offer. Never mined on, was only used for gaming and graphic work.

IOGear GTD733 Docking Station - $65 shipped OBO

5K, or dual 4k support, 15 watt power delivery over TB3. Comes with box and all cables.

SOLD-------

QNAP TS-851 8 Bay Nas (8GB memory upgraded) - (SOLD)

View attachment 449310View attachment 405017View attachment 195964
$170 shipped for the RX 480

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump, ton of stuff added, cleaning out the closet. Got some other stuff I might add later as well, unsure as of yet. But for now, up it goes.

bump, price drops across the board, Also looking for a cheap x99 board to buy.

What is realistic cheap for you?
Depends on the board model. But was hoping to nab a board for around 70 or so, heck, cheaper the better....since this is more of a test bench scenario. Ebay has random chinese brand boards new for 90, and major brand name used working boards for about 95+ (excluding the cheaper parts only boards). Really regret selling my godlike for 150 atm...lol.

ttt, zotac 3080 FHR amp holo added, with memory pads replaced. Would prefer to trade this for a 3090, but also available for sale.

Back