WTB DDR4 4x32GB desktop ram + selling Misc Stuff

The dock.. Have you tested it with Win 11? How did you like it?
Haven't tested it with windows 11. Don't have a windows 11 machine up yet unfortunately. Honestly, I haven't used the dock at all. I gave it a quick test a couple of years ago and it works, but that's literally it. Was given it as a gift, and been tucked away in my closet ever since....lol.

Don't have any plans for a windows 11 machine just yet, but about to a build a windows server machine, could probably toss in 11 for a quick test, then toss on server afterwards if you are interested. Just let me know ^_^.

I upgraded my laptop to it.. I hope it is not something I regret. If you get a chance let me know how well the drivers pickup. Thanks.

Reactions: Ikasu
like this
I just stumbled into this while looking for something else. Rebate is really steep, but seems like a solid deal after that if you don't mind migrating to consolidate.

https://www.newegg.com/black-phante...14DS_BK-_-11-854-080-_-Product&quicklink=true

Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL Dual System PH-ES414DS_BK02 Black Aluminum Faceplates, Steel Chassis Super Micro Tower Computer Case

Good look out, not too shabby. If I didn't buy a Creality ender 5 plus, I'd probably pick this up. But decided to 3d print my own...lol. Just got to find the time to build the sucker and do it, been busy with work...lol

Back